Open Access in Practice – How?
- Location: Aalto PRO
- Date & Time: Wednesday 19th, 14:00-15:30
- Topic Stream: Open Research and Education
Explore how Open Access can work in practice, from business models to the technicalities of standards and licensing. Hear from a range of initiatives around the world and share your experiences with the audience. Featuring Tim Hubbard (Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute), Tom Olijhoek & Mark MacGillivray (Open Access Index) and Sridhar Gutam (Open Access India).
- Tim Hubbard, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK, @timjph
- Tom Olijhek, Open Access Index, The Netherlands, @greboun
- Mark MacGillivray, Open Access Index, UK, @odaesa
- Sridhar Gutam, Open Access India, India, @gutam2000
- Session Moderator: Dr Peter Murray-Rust, OKFN Advisory Board
Laura Newman, OKFN, UK, @Newmanlk, firstname.lastname@example.org